*Young Investigators shall be predoctoral or postdoctoral (PhD/OD/MD/DVM) equivalent students, clinical residents, or clinical fellows engaged in vision/eye research, Assistant Professors, or the equivalent, within the first seven years of their appointment in rank or equivalent, appointment at an institution of higher learning, or industry, in a scientific field related to vision or ophthalmology, MD/PhD, DVM/PhD or OD/PhD students engaged in the PhD research phase of the degree.
Proof of young investigator status should be uploaded during the abstract submission process. If you experience problems with the upload, please send proof of status to the Registration Department of the Meeting Secretariat via e-mail: email@example.comSubmit your abstract now!
Please note that abstracts may only be submitted in ENGLISH.
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
1. Presenting author's contact details
2. Author and co-authors' details
3. Abstract title - limited to 20 words in UPPER CASE
4. Abstract text – limited to 2500 characters, including acknowledgements. Abstracts exceeding this limit will be rejected at submission (Please Note: word count is affected when tables are included). We recommend using word-processing software (for example Microsoft Word) for editing your abstract and counting the number of words.
5. Abstract text should be in narrative style.
6. Use only standard abbreviations. Place special or unusual abbreviations in parentheses after the full word appears the first time.
7. Use generic names of drugs. Express numbers as numerals.
8. Abstract Topic – abstracts must be allocated to a specific topic for the scientific program. You will need to select the topic most suited to your abstract. To preview the categories click here.
9. Tables – A maximum of one table of up to 10 rows x 10 columns can be included per abstract
10. Graphs and images are not allowed.
11. Draft abstracts – The submission form at the link below allows you to store your abstract as a draft in order to make changes. Please note that abstracts must be SUBMITTED before the deadline (June 3, 2016) in order to be reviewed for inclusion in the scientific program.
The presenting author is expected to attend the conference and present the poster or oral presentation. The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
Before submitting the abstract, the Abstract Submitter will be required to confirm the following:
1. I confirm that I previewed this abstract and that all information is correct. I accept that the content of this abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission and I am aware that it will be published exactly as submitted.
2. Submission of the abstract constitutes my consent to publication (e.g. meeting website, programs, other promotions, etc.)
3. The Abstract Submitter warrants and represents that he/she is the sole owner or has the rights of all the information and content ("Content") provided to the XXIII Biennial Meeting of the International Society for Eye Research and K.I.T. Group (Hereafter: “The Organizers"). The publication of the abstract does not infringe any third party rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights. The Abstract Submitter grants the Organizers a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the Content.
4. The Organizers reserve the right to remove from any publication an abstract which does not comply with the above.
5. I herewith confirm that the contact details saved with the abstract are those of the corresponding author, who will be notified about the status of the abstract. The corresponding author is responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract.
A panel of scientific program organizers will review abstracts and results will be forwarded to the corresponding submitting author.
If you have any questions or need assistance during the abstract submission process, please contact the Program Content and Development Department at the ISER Meeting Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org